Interested in Volunteering? Please download the the following form– print, fill out and mail to address on the form.
Pan de Vida volunteers come from within and outside our service area. Many donate hours of their valuable time as well as regular donations of money and food.
Volunteers help with all sorts of work, road side clean ups, serving Holiday dinners, coordinating gift, food donations, health screening out reach program, food bank, facility clean up, data entry, etc. Please visit our Event Calendar for Volunteer Opportunities.
Below are some of our needs. We hope some of these will be of interest to you:
- Contact fast food restaurants to obtain free merchandise coupons/freebies
- Contact business and set up boxes with retailers for the purpose of collecting food
- Contact companies, retailers, and the community at large to form Partnership
- Vendors Volunteer to hand out Pan de Vida information at public events
- Vendors Volunteer holiday fundraising events sales/ games
- Holiday parade float decoration and participation volunteer
- “Adopt a CHRISTmas Child Gift Program” volunteer
- Write and mail holiday cards
- Grant writing
- PR volunteer, call newspapers to promote our events
- Volunteer to contact health entities to form partnerships
- Neighborhood/Roadside clean up
- Web/ Graphics Designer & Maintenance
- Clerical/Office Administration Duties
Sign up now: